A couple of days ago I did a new install of the Oracle Database Software (on a Virtual Machine) and it kept failing. I got some oracle.cluster.verification.VerificationException error, but I could not get more information from the logs. Usually it’s a bit more detailed after the colon, but this time it just said: [hostname]: [hostname]. Continue reading
Cookies (EU warning stuff)
If you continue you accept functional, analytical and AdSense cookies.
- Enable Flash and use Enterprise Manager <= 13.3 in 2021
- Bash script: Trusted certificate chains to orapki wallet
- UPDATE: Oracle KVM on OEL 7.7 sos-3.7-11 conflicts with vdsm-4.20.46 – FIXED in 4.3!
- Oracle KVM adding host ‘Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session’
- Add a DIAGNOSTIC user to Enterprise Manager for performance insights and query tuning only
- ORA-04036 PGA memory exceeds PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT
Tags/dev/shm 11g 12c ACL Android ASM Client CRS EM Environment Variable expdp Flashback Google Google Calendar Grid Java Linux Linux 6 Linux 7 Listener Logging MEMORY_MAX_TARGET Metalink Middleware Oracle oracle-validated OracleVM orapki partitioning patch PFILE RAC Registry RMAN Server Pools SQL Developer SQLNET Statistics Undo VirtualBox Wallet WebLogic Windows X11 yum