This HTTPS via utl_http using orapki recipe is prepared with certificates and the orapki tool having some sweet and spicy taste. You may also use the Oracle Wallet manager instead of using orapki but for Oracle RDBMS you will need to have Enterprise Edition and Advanced Security pack licenses. Continue reading
Cookies (EU warning stuff)
If you continue you accept functional, analytical and AdSense cookies.
- Enable Flash and use Enterprise Manager <= 13.3 in 2021
- Bash script: Trusted certificate chains to orapki wallet
- UPDATE: Oracle KVM on OEL 7.7 sos-3.7-11 conflicts with vdsm-4.20.46 – FIXED in 4.3!
- Oracle KVM adding host ‘Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session’
- Add a DIAGNOSTIC user to Enterprise Manager for performance insights and query tuning only
- ORA-04036 PGA memory exceeds PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT
Tags/dev/shm 11g 12c ACL Android ASM Client CRS EM Environment Variable expdp Flashback Google Google Calendar Grid Java Linux Linux 6 Linux 7 Listener Logging MEMORY_MAX_TARGET Metalink Middleware Oracle oracle-validated OracleVM orapki partitioning patch PFILE RAC Registry RMAN Server Pools SQL Developer SQLNET Statistics Undo VirtualBox Wallet WebLogic Windows X11 yum