In this blog post I will describe a few cases with extended (distance) Oracle clusters using examples with different storage, controller, failgroup configurations and where you have data blocks you left when failure happens. Continue reading
Cookies (EU warning stuff)
If you continue you accept functional, analytical and AdSense cookies.
- UPDATE: Oracle KVM on OEL 7.7 sos-3.7-11 conflicts with vdsm-4.20.46 – FIXED in 4.3!
- Oracle KVM adding host ‘Command returned failure code 1 during SSH session’
- Add a DIAGNOSTIC user to Enterprise Manager for performance insights and query tuning only
- ORA-04036 PGA memory exceeds PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT
- Purge a single sql_id from the shared pool
- WordPress Admin page blank after upgrade to version 5
Tags/dev/shm 11g 12c ACL Android ASM Client CRS Direct NFS EM Environment Variable expdp Flashback Google Google Calendar Grid Instant Client Java Linux Linux 6 Linux 7 Listener Logging MEMORY_MAX_TARGET Metalink Middleware Oracle oracle-validated OracleVM partitioning patch PFILE RAC Registry RMAN Server Pools SQL Developer SQLNET Statistics Undo VirtualBox WebLogic Windows X11 yum