Using updates with joins is something that does not work the first time. I’ve been using Oracle, MSSQL and other DB’s before I became Oracle DBA and I always had to check resources to get it done. Now I add an other resource….
Cookies (EU warning stuff)
If you continue you accept functional, analytical and AdSense cookies.
- ORA-04036 PGA memory exceeds PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT
- Purge a single sql_id from the shared pool
- WordPress Admin page blank after upgrade to version 5
- install_ojvmwcu.sql and “Enter value for 1:”
- ODA upgrade to 12.2 fails with [DCS-10001:Internal error encountered: Fail to run root scripts..]
- Nextcloud 13 update on FreeBSD breaks (with redirection errors)
Commecial Break 2
Tags/dev/shm 11g 12c ACL Android ASM Client CRS Data Guard Direct NFS Environment Variable expdp Flashback Google Google Calendar Grid Instant Client Java Linux Linux 6 Linux 7 Listener Logging MEMORY_MAX_TARGET Metalink Middleware Oracle oracle-validated OracleVM partitioning patch PFILE RAC Registry RMAN Server Pools SQL Developer SQLNET Statistics Undo VirtualBox WebLogic Windows X11 yum