Oracle 48 is a blog about Oracle by Ian Hoogeboom; 10g, 12c OCP Oracle consultant at Transfer Solutions.
Professional Experience & Goals:
- Working with high-availability solutions with Oracle RAC and Data Guard on Linux (RHEL, Oracle Linux);
- Interested in development projects using clustered solutions.
- Oracle database technologies, RAC and Data Guard;
- Oracle VM 3.x Virtual Environment solutions.
- I don’t think you can you scrum support… it’s a never ending story…
[have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot? you see, the driver hooks a function by patching the system call table, so it’s not save to unload it unless another thread is about to jump in there and do it’s stuff and you don’t want to end up in the middle of invalid memory… hello?]