Using updates with joins is something that does not work the first time. I’ve been using Oracle, MSSQL and other DB’s before I became Oracle DBA and I always had to check resources to get it done. Now I add an other resource….
- ORA-13785: missing target object for tuning task “SYS_AUTO_SPM_EVOLVE_TASK”
- Oracle Linux patches for Meltdown and Spectre information
- Oracle native connection encryption (in WebLogic Connection Pools)
- Authenticate Oracle 12c database users against Active Directory
- SQLNET.KERBEROS5_CONF_MIT : Unsupported Parameter in 12.1
- Issues installing 126.96.36.199 (and 188.8.131.52) on Linux 7 (RHEL7 and OEL7)
Tags/dev/shm 11g 12c ACL Android ASM Client CRS Data Guard Direct NFS Environment Variable expdp Flashback Google Google Calendar Grid Instant Client Kerberos Linux Linux 6 Linux 7 Listener Logging MEMORY_MAX_TARGET Metalink Middleware Oracle oracle-validated OracleVM partitioning patch PFILE RAC redundancy Registry RMAN Server Pools SQLNET Statistics Undo VirtualBox WebLogic Windows X11 yum